counter Back to top
Links For Now
Medical Authorization Forms

Below is the PDF of all the forms that require Licensed Health Care Providers and parent signatures for medications given at school for Asthma, Allergies, all prescriptions such as ADD/ADHD meds, and Over the Counter medications such as Advil/Tylenol.