We are now accepting applications for the 2024-2025 academic school year.
In keeping with its mission as a ministry of the Catholic Diocese of Charleston, Cardinal
Newman School offers priority consideration for admission to student applicants based upon the
- Siblings of current Cardinal Newman students or recent CNS graduates.
- Students currently enrolled in Columbia Catholic partner schools or Catholic school in another city or state.
- Students enrolled in public or private schools who are active members of a Catholic parish in Columbia or another city.
- Students enrolled in public or private schools who are not active members of a Catholic parish.
If you need any assistance with the application or enrollment process, please contact the admissions office at 803.888.1642 or email email@example.com.
Step by Step Process
Step 1: Application Packet
A complete admissions packet will include the following:
- Completed application. Apply here.
- A copy of the student’s current report card, previous report card, transcript, standardized test scores and discipline report
- A $85.00 non-refundable application fee must be submitted with the application
Step 2: Admissions Interview
After receipt of your completed application packet, you will be contacted by the admissions office to schedule an admissions interview for your student.
Step 3: Offer of Admission
After the applicant’s file is reviewed by the admissions committee, if the applicant has been accepted, an official offer of admission will be sent.
Step 4: Securing Your Child's Enrollment
After you have received your acceptance letter your next step is to complete your child's enrollment contract and pay the enrollment fee to secure your student's place in their class. The admissions office will send you an email with instructions on how to complete your enrollment contract in FACTS. Cardinal Newman School requires the submission of a completed enrollment contract and enrollment fee prior to registering a student for their 2024-25 classes.